contest prep trainingbodybuilding coaching
CONTEST PREP TRAININGBODYBUILDING COACHING
BODYBUILDING COMPETITION PREP
Everyone wants to compete, but not everyone has what it takes to be competitive.
Bodybuilding competitions require a certain level of physical and mental discipline, and not everyone has what it takes. You should NOT get on stage just because you dieted, or finished a 6-week summer shred. Bodybuilding is a lifestyle and not just a hobby. You can’t just go to the gym 3 times a week for an hour and expect to portray the level of physique required for the stage.
There is an unimaginable amount of hard work, sweat and pain that goes into creating that stage-worthy physique.
Mr & Mrs Metamorphasize have both experienced this first hand, competing in the prestigious IFBB federation many times. They have hands-on experience and knowledge with the weeks of dieting, hours and hours in the gym, passing up on social occasions, and being completely laser-focused on that one goal. They live and breathe bodybuilding, weightlifting and tracking macros, and that’s what it takes to have s competitive bodybuilding career.
As a Metamorphasize contest prep client, you will be provided with:
- An initial consultation including an assessment of general fitness and health status
- Specific training program
- Lifestyle coaching
- Specific nutrition program
- Supplement advice
- Ongoing support via in-person personal training sessions or phone assistance (depending on the client’s preference)
- Unlimited phone/text/email assistance – Michael or Judith will respond to any questions relating to your training anywhere in the world via Skype, Whatsapp and email
Contest prep will commence taking into account past experience and future ambitions. ‘Weak’ points will be assessed and an agreed plan of action will be put in place. Questions regarding; nutrition, lifestyle and training will be asked to give us greater insight. Once this has been discussed, a commitment will be set by both parties and the contest prep will officially begin!